TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Products will be shipped F.O.B point of shipment, freight prepaid and charged to customer. The cost of shipping will be determined at the time the order is placed.
- All orders will be shipped the following business day, unless otherwise specified by teknion store at the time of order placement.
- Risk of loss is transferred to the customer at time of shipment. Customer is responsible for filing claims with the carrier for losses or damage to the product occurring during transit, including concealed damage.
- teknion store will not be liable for delayed or lost shipments.
- Products will be shipped to the address provided. It is the customer’s responsibility to move the product from that point of delivery into the building or unit.
Returns & Exchanges
- Returns will be accepted within 30 days of receipt of shipment.
- Returns will be subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- Returns will be made in the original packaging or by another manner as directed by Customer Service. If original packaging is not available, additional charges may apply.
- Returns require authorization by Customer Service prior to sending product back.
- Your credit card or payment account will be credited upon receipt and inspection of the product.
- Exchanges will not be subject to a restocking fee. Freight charges will still apply.
- Returns and exchanges will be in like-new condition, unless the product is being returned under warranty provisions below.
- Please refer to FedEx Terms and Conditions at www.fedex.com
- Orders can be cancelled by the customer at any time before the product leaves the point of shipment.
Prices, Availability & Errors
- Products on the Site are subject to change without notice. Errors will be corrected when discovered.
- Our Site contains a number of products and it is always possible that, despite our best efforts, the quantity or availability of a product may have changed just prior to you placing your order. We will normally verify prices, availability and confirm the order upon checkout.
- On occasion, you may be able to place a product in your shopping cart and submit your order for processing, but your order is subsequently cancelled due to unavailability of product. You acknowledge that products may sell quickly or be discontinued and there may be a short period of time after an order has been submitted, but where the product is no longer available. The customer agrees that we may rescind our acceptance and cancel your order without penalty if we are unable to ship the product you ordered due to unavailability.
Offer of Sale
- The online product offering shall not imply Teknion Store’s willingness to sell to the viewer and shall not be construed as a direct offer of sale.