TERMS & CONDITIONS
Terms & Conditions
- All orders will be shipped the following business day, unless otherwise specified by Teknion Store at the time of order placement.
- Teknion Store will not be liable for delayed or lost shipments.
- Products will be shipped to the address provided. It is the customer’s responsibility to move the product from that point of delivery into the building or unit.
Returns & Exchanges
- Returns & exchanges will be accepted within 30 days of receipt of shipment.
- Returns will be subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- Returns will be made in the original packaging or by another manner as directed by Customer Service. If original packaging is not available, additional charges may apply.
- Returns require authorization by Customer Service prior to sending product back.
- Your credit card or payment account will be credited upon receipt and inspection of the product.
- Exchanges will not be subject to a restocking fee. Freight charges are the responsibility of the customer.
- Returns and exchanges will be in like-new condition, unless the product is being returned under warranty provisions below.
- Please refer to FedEx Terms and Conditions at www.fedex.com
- Orders can be cancelled by the customer at any time before the product leaves the point of shipment.
Height-Adjustable Table - 5 years
Sanna Light - 5 years
Monitor Arms - 5 years
Power Cube - 5 years
Canteen Table - 5 years
Quickshift - 5 years
Mobile Storage - 5 years
Teknion store products are warrantied for 5 years with exclusions as follows:
- 3 years for defects in material and workmanship.
- 3 years for seating mechanism and pneumatic cylinders.
- 2 years for fabric and foam.
- Light bulbs.
- Discoloration of fabric, wood and laminate surfaces.
- Products modified or not assembled according to instructions provided by teknion store.
- Products defective due to normal wear and tear, negligence, abuse or accident.
- Products used for rental purposes.
- Products used for activities other than their intended use.
In no event shall teknion store be liable in either tort or contract for any loss or indirect, special, incidental, consequential or exemplary damages.
This warranty is the Customer’s sole remedy for product defect. teknion store makes no warranties, including the express or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, other than the express warranties contained herein.
Products are portable furniture and as such may be subject to local fire, electrical and /or building codes applicable to portable furniture. However, since local codes vary from area to area, the Customer is responsible for the proper application of products within the limitations of local codes.
- Customer Service can be reached at 1-833-383-5646 and at firstname.lastname@example.org
- teknionstore.com teknionstore.ca
Prices, Availability and Errors
- Products on the Site are subject to change without notice. Errors will be corrected when discovered.
- Our Site contains a number of products and it is always possible that, despite our best efforts, the quantity or availability of a product may have changed just prior to you placing your order. We will normally verify prices, availability and confirm the order upon checkout.
- On occasion, you may be able to place a product in your shopping cart and submit your order for processing, but your order is subsequently cancelled due to unavailability of product. You acknowledge that products may sell quickly or be discontinued and there may be a short period of time after an order has been submitted, but where the product is no longer available. The customer agrees that we may rescind our acceptance and cancel your order without penalty if we are unable to ship the product you ordered due to unavailability.
Offer of Sale
- The online product offering shall not imply teknion store’s willingness to sell to the viewer and shall not be construed as a direct offer of sale.